This event is part of a combined series. If you register for this event, you will be automatically registered for all of the following events in the series.
Registration for this event will close on April 19, 2022 @ 10:00am.
Story TimeThematic program using books, songs, and rhymes to assist the parent/caregiver in reading to their child. Activities support the development of language skills, listening skills, and word awareness for the purpose of encouraging a lifelong interest in reading. Activities and crafts are designed for children ages 3-6, but siblings of all ages are welcome to attend.
This year's Storytime theme is Community Helpers. Most Tuesday Storytimes are at the library as usual.
On some special Tuesdays we will have off-site Community Helper events that you are invited to attend.
- Jan. 25 - meet at Casey's Bakery for an extra yummy Storytime!
- Feb. 8 - meet at Renae's Hair Salon for an extra stylist Storytime!
- Mar. 22 - meet at the library, then walk over to the Children's Dental Center for an extra bright Storytime!
- April 5 - meet at the library to celebrate National Library Week with a special Storytime Party and Play Day!
- stay tuned for details about a visit from a police officer in April, too!