Age Group:Youth , Children (Age 0-4) , School Age (TK-4th Grade) , Tweens (5th-8th Grade) , Teens (9th-12th Grade) , Adults , Families
Join us for a mini Art Show! You supply the creativity, we supply the mini canvas. (Paints & brushes not provided.)
- Calling all artists, pick up your mini canvas at the library starting April 4
- The theme for this show is camping/nature like our summer reading theme - Read Beyond the Beaten Path.
- Art may be created in other mediums like textiles, paper, etc. but must be 3"x3"
- Once you have finished your masterpiece, return to the library before May 1 with filled out slip.
- Art will be displayed May 1- June 1 and will be returned to the artist.
We look forward to seeing your creations!